Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Back to Blogging

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to apologise for not keeping my blog up to date. Been swamped with college work. I am now more settled with the work load and will be carrying on blogging. This blog is just a quick update of what I have been up to.




  • Passed my SPA
  • Climbed the Old Man of Store
  • Spent two weeks climbing in the Alps ( Future blog about this coming soon)
  • Climbed my first E3 (Visions of Monaco at Cambusbarron)


  • Fixed my mountain bike (and started mountain biking)
  • Took family an  friends down the Bruar gorge
  • Spent my 21st birthday in a holiday cottage in Aviemore with lots of family
  • Started a big year competition with my family ( in a nutshell it's who can see the most different type of birds over a year)


  • Applied for university
  • Passed a outdoor focused first aid course at Glenmore Lodge
  • Climbed in Wales for the first time
  • Signed up for a marathon on the 10th 
  • Set a new years resolution of competing in at least three events that will challenge me (The marathon being the first)





This is just a few things that have stuck out to me as highlights that I have done since I last blogged.  So just to confirm I will be now keeping this blog up to date and apologises for the pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment