Wednesday, 18 January 2012

First post and So It Begins




INTRODUCTION

Below Facaill Ridge

Before I start I thought I would point out that if you a lover of the English tongue my unique version of spelling and use of grammar could leave you slightly frustrated......... you have been warned!


 Easy Contract HVS 5b Cambusbarron
Well here goes my name is Michael I am 20 years old and live in Falkirk. I am currently studying a HND in sports coaching at Forth Valley College. I am a active climber/mountaineer and since I am a student I get a lot of opportunity to coach varied groups different sports from gorge walking to Trad climbing. Not only this but it also means I get alot of free time to get out and enjoy myself. I have done both my ML and SPA training and am hoping to do the assessments this year. I enjoy all aspects of being in the outdoors but Trad and winter climbing are my favourites. After finishing college I want to work in the outdoor industry and possibly one day even become a guide.

Hidden Chimney III Corrie an t'Sneachda

This blog will follow me and what I am getting up to and my thoughts on a range of outdoor orientated subjects. As you will find out I am a bit of a kit freak so I shall also give my personal review on the kit I am using and abusing.
I am by no means a professional climber I do not have the chiselled chin, dread locks or wear narly spandex but I do get out a lot and hopefully you can find something here of use or interest and if not well there will be some nice pictures to look at.

Tagging a Golden Eagle Chick for the Scottish Raptor Study Group

2 comments:

  1. Michaaaell - love the new blog. It looks great and the range of pictures is really good. Looking forward to more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it mate. Keep it up.... although strictly speaking your comment on the narly spandex - not true!

    ReplyDelete